LET ME

I can see your ENTANGLED TRAGEDY miles away.

Who can see it but me who’s BLIND?

Pardon me for entering into your
WORLD OF INTRICACY

I just BELIEVE, I can UNDERSTAND.

LET ME be your only gleaming STAR on your gloomy sky...

...To GRANT your wish that can save your heart from falling in an impenetratable hole.

LET ME be your CRADLE of TRANQUILITY on your time of Disturbances...

.... I will sway you ‘till your mind wanders NO MORE.

LET ME...

I can hear the sound of each drop of tear from your sad brown eyes.

Who can hear it but me who’s DEAF?

Pardon me again for entering your WORLD OF BLUES

I just BELIEVE, I can make you SMILE.

LET ME cry with you, for no other reason that IM HURT IF YOU’RE HURT TOO.

LET ME tap your shoulder and make you feel my presence,

even if I’m here and you're MOUNTAINS AWAY.

LET ME...

I once BEGGED for love...

NOT from you...

I thought it was insane, I was damn BRAINLESS.

But LET ME drop on my bended knees, and BEG again once more, THIS TIME, FOR OUR LOVE,

if the unthinkable happens.

LET ME do that because I can’t afford losing someone WHO’S YOU.

YOU ARE MY FOREVER, once you are gone,

It’s THE END.

LET ME STAY IN YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD.

LET ME...

PLEASE...

LET ME.

0 Responses